Thursday, September 9, 2010

Song of Myself

It is time to explain myself -- let us stand up.
What is known I strip away,
I launch all men and women forward with me into the Unknown.

What I know thus far:
  • at 46 I think I FINALLY "get it"
  • I understand what it means to love and be loved and accept both graciously
  • The bigger picture will always trump the smaller immediate need.
  • Some milestones are so small that if you blink--you'll miss them: keep your eyes open
  • Family is where you find it.
all this being said : I will endeavor to blog--
on sewing, on tattoos, on being a mom to a righteous 9 year old girl, to being a step mom to a severely autistic 8 year old boy with TS, on finding true love through a bumper sticker, on being a geek...............

stick around and read on as I launch us into the unknown

3 comments:

Fifthrate said...

Where you lead I follow.

Teresa D. Lee said...

Punk rock!

Anonymous said...

I've been loving the journey so far. Glad to be invited to continue the ride.