Monday, January 10, 2011

No rest for the weary..........

I MEANT to do a blog about being Thankful and grateful at Thanksgiving.
THEN at Christmas --one about what true giving means
and YET AGAIN --at New Years--one of reflection.

See where I am going with this?
Haven't had any time for such luxuries as blogging.......there are children to take care of (including a trip to Oaklands Children's Hospital for two days of testing)a house to keep up (in since june--and no, we aren't all unpacked), errands to run, a job to go to .....
and most importantly--a family to be a part of.

I used to be online alot.
ALOT.

but that was when I lived in a real crappy house with a man who I didn't want to be married to let alone spend "quality time" with....
and so I self medicated with oodles of blogging and online chit chat .....

so here is to 2011.
whatever it may hold.
hopefully I can keep up on this blasted--uhhhhhhhhhhhhh BLESSED? --blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We who are still without a life salute you! Love hearing from you when you have the time and glad to know that when you don't have the time it's for a happy reason.