Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where has the time gone?

well here we are nearing the end of 2011 and ...............
HOLY CATS!
I haven't blogged since February.
Sheesh--you would think with my lush life I would so totally be blogging up to the minute reports, right?! I mean what with all my FREE TIME you would think this would be childs play!
/end sarcasm.
What I can tell you is this:
2001 has been the year of education.
I am learning what it takes to keep a family strong and running.
I am learning what it takes to keep a marriage healthy and alive.
I am learning how to make the most outta my decreased paycheck. :P
I am learning how not to take for granted the health of ANYONE.
and oh so much more.
The last life flight to Oakland with the boy truly put a sharp focus on the day to day INCONVENIENCES that one is prone to experiencing (i.e.-- the long line at Starbucks, someone cutting in front of you on the highway, etc etc) and made me realize just how fragile all this mortal coil is.
That being said: we have had a seizure free boy (KNOCK WOOD THIS VERY MOMENT!!!) for almost three months.
A seizure free boy who also still has language and learning and is NOT zombified.

SO there's that!
I wish for a happy and healthy 2012--full of love, laughter, growth, and joy.
I wish for that for YOU TOO .


oh.................. and if I got a bunch of sewing time in there, too--that wouldn't suck, either! <3

No comments: